The Karnataka Government was exploring ways to boost employment in the state and upskill its students on the latest technologies, as Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the state were striving to introduce updated courseware, tools, and equipment required to deliver industry-specific training to students.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
Filter by industries, expertise area or business challenges
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve forecasting accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
Most students passing out of engineering colleges have theoretical knowledge but lack the skills to put them into practice. A leading India-based private university realized the need to bridge this gap and collaborated with Tata Technologies to set up custom training courses and innovation centres required to deliver industry-specific training.
The customer is a leading US-based manufacturer of aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. They design, build and service the world’s most advanced aircraft engines widely used in both civil aviation and military aviation. To be the best at what they do – they needed to upskill and train the next-generation of engineers.