The future is electric, and car manufacturers are developing innovative hybrid and electric vehicles. This Sweden-based automaker pioneered a new approach when it created a luxury plug-in hybrid sports car based on aluminum fibre and we were in the driving seat to help it engineer the entire vehicle leveraging its turn-key product development capabilities.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
Filter by industries, expertise area or business challenges
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve forecasting accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
The recovery from the pandemic led to increased freight demand. The client, a Singapore-based Airframe MRO solution provider wanted to address this opportunity by repurposing old passenger aircraft and leveraging them in the freighter sector. Tata Technologies leveraged its aerospace engineering capabilities to enable this passenger to freight (P2F) conversion and ensure more productivity per aircraft.
For the Indian market, owning a backhoe loader is a family affair. Operators might travel for weeks at a time to work on construction projects – so only the very best will do. With global experience developing ground-up machines for the Indian market, Tata Technologies was a natural fit.
India’s leading integrated power company did not let the pandemic stall their customer care services. In fact, they transformed the process and made it better. Their 12 million+ customers across the country were delighted with the response.