Delivering great customer experience requires in-depth customer insights. Committed to delivering new mobility solutions through new technologies, business models, and partnerships, this customer wanted to leverage the superpower of data and collaborated with Tata Technologies to develop a powerful data lake and predictive analytics model.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
Filter by industries, expertise area or business challenges
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve forecasting accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
With 150+ facilities and R&D centers spread across the world, this global Tier 1 wanted to create a high-performance digital network that enabled collaboration between teams and helped them engineer competitive products. Tata Technologies leveraged its manufacturing domain knowledge to migrate legacy systems into a high-performance environment.
The customer is the world’s leading and best-in-class aero engine and component repair provider, with a diversified portfolio. The company has expanded and innovated its way to prominence by becoming the MRO operator of choice for some of the biggest names in the aviation world.
For the Indian market, owning a backhoe loader is a family affair. Operators might travel for weeks at a time to work on construction projects – so only the very best will do. With global experience developing ground-up machines for the Indian market, Tata Technologies was a natural fit.
A leading designer and manufacturer of lift and access equipment, the customer has been innovating powerful, versatile equipment since 1969. To boost productivity, ensure uptime, and support forward progress, their constant focus is to develop cutting-edge products and bring a fresh perspective to the worksite of the future.
The customer is the world’s second-most geographically diversified steel producer. Their operations are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products. For a new manufacturing plant, the customer wanted to minimize construction costs and reduce the manufacturing errors – even before the plant was built.