For the Indian market, owning a backhoe loader is a family affair. Operators might travel for weeks at a time to work on construction projects – so only the very best will do. With global experience developing ground-up machines for the Indian market, Tata Technologies was a natural fit.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
Filter by industries, expertise area or business challenges
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve forecasting accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
A leading designer and manufacturer of lift and access equipment, the customer has been innovating powerful, versatile equipment since 1969. To boost productivity, ensure uptime, and support forward progress, their constant focus is to develop cutting-edge products and bring a fresh perspective to the worksite of the future.
The customer is the world’s second-most geographically diversified steel producer. Their operations are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products. For a new manufacturing plant, the customer wanted to minimize construction costs and reduce the manufacturing errors – even before the plant was built.