The customer is the world’s leading and best-in-class aero engine and component repair provider, with a diversified portfolio. The company has expanded and innovated its way to prominence by becoming the MRO operator of choice for some of the biggest names in the aviation world.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improving prediction accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
The customer is the world’s leading aero engine and component repair service provider. Being the MRO operator of choice for some of the biggest names in the aviation world, the customer wanted to leverage data to make the right decisions.
India’s leading integrated power company did not let the pandemic stall their customer care services. In fact, they transformed the process and made it better. Their 12 million+ customers across the country were delighted with the response.
A leading Indian automaker (subsidiary of a leading Korean car manufacturer) was looking to make inroads in India with a vision to win the hearts of the young car buyers with its futuristic products and dynamic designs inspired by India. While the automaker has revolutionized the Indian automobile industry with its sharp designs, they were looking to cater to the digital customers of today and provide exciting and inspiring experiences that go beyond expectations.
As one of the biggest auto markets, India is a rich territory for this customer, a Japanese automotive manufacturer. The customer wanted to respond quickly to demand with a dealer management system that’s built to scale. Tata Technologies implemented a scalable dealer management system that allowed it to expand its reach and win market share.
To deliver profitable products, companies are improving manufacturing efficiency. This customer, a UK-based global automaker, wanted real-time visibility of asset utilization. Tata Technologies leveraged its accelerators to implement a solution that could collect and monitor real-time data across the plant, enabling high performance, better quality, and enhanced utilization.