The future is electric, and car manufacturers are developing innovative hybrid and electric vehicles. This Sweden-based automaker pioneered a new approach when it created a luxury plug-in hybrid sports car based on aluminum fibre and we were in the driving seat to help it engineer the entire vehicle leveraging its turn-key product development capabilities.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
Filter by industries, expertise area or business challenges
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve forecasting accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
Consumers are looking for connected autonomous vehicles that deliver a great experience, and this South-East Asian car manufacturer was keen to launch its first connected vehicle in the global market faster than its competitors. Tata Technologies leveraged its connected car capabilities to implement over-the-air update (OTA) architecture in a challenging timeframe.
Auto companies want to launch new vehicles fast and win market share. The customer, a China-based EV startup, had big plans to launch their EVs. However, they needed to address complexities in their vehicle firmware. Tata Technologies implemented a secure over-the-air (OTA) update architecture that allowed the customer to ship products to the dealership and update software securely before handing them.