The future is electric, and car manufacturers are developing innovative hybrid and electric vehicles. This Sweden-based automaker pioneered a new approach when it created a luxury plug-in hybrid sports car based on aluminum fibre and we were in the driving seat to help it engineer the entire vehicle leveraging its turn-key product development capabilities.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
Consumers are looking for connected autonomous vehicles that deliver a great experience, and this South-East Asian car manufacturer was keen to launch its first connected vehicle in the global market faster than its competitors. Tata Technologies leveraged its connected car capabilities to implement over-the-air update (OTA) architecture in a challenging timeframe.
To perform in the marketplace, automotive companies must deliver products to customers on time and as per their requirements. This young American EV startup wanted to manufacture and deliver multiple variants on time and collaborated with Tata Technologies to set up a scalable enterprise architecture that aligned the entire organization and ensured higher efficiency.