We believe in better
We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld.
Businesses across automotive, aerospace, industrial heavy machinery and other industries work with Tata Technologies to conceptualize, develop and realize safer, more sustainable products and experiences that improve people’s lives. From delivering discrete outcomes to end-to-end product development, we’re the partner with the experience and expertise to understand what better looks like – and who can bring better to life.
We’re inspiring a new generation of engineers who, by embracing the opportunities that exist at the convergence of digital technology and traditional engineering, are developing better products and helping customers win at the market place. As a global organization, we bring together diverse teams with varying skill sets to collaborate in real time and solve complex engineering problems.
In doing so, we’re redeﬁning what the world understands by engineering, and spreading the influence and impact of engineering as humanity’s best way of addressing its most important challenges and opportunities.
We are a global, connected organization
We live by three core values that guide everything we do. That’s how we do better.
A global mindset
One team with customers
A can-do attitude
Our core services
Through our combination of deep industry knowledge and use of leading-edge technologies, we help our clients realize products, which are better for their customers, the environment and society at large.
Engineering, Research and Development (ER&D)
Digital Enterprise Services (DES)
Our team of more than 10,000 global innovators engineer the products of the future. Do you have the passion and creativity to engineer a better world? We want you to hear from you.
A Global Leader in Zinnov Zones for ER&D Services Ratings 2021
Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year 2020
Our commitment to offering the highest levels of security and performance confidence means we keep up-to-date with the latest industry certifications.
Mr. Ratan Naval Tata
Chairman Emeritus of the Tata Group
- Tata Technologies is founded as a business unit of Tata Motors.
- INCAT formed from existing European and North American companies.
- Tata Technologies spins off as an independent business unit, headquartered in Singapore.
- Tata Technologies begins operations in India.
- Wins Tata Motors E&D and IT outsourcing engagement.
- Moves Indian operations to a new world-class, state-of-the-art campus, Pune Infotech Park
- Wins multi-year $25 Million outsourcing contract for Engineering IT from Daimler Chrysler.
- INCAT launches on the London Stock Exchange after establishing itself in North America, Europe and Japan.
- Tata Technologies acquires 100% of INCAT International UK, expanding its global footprint.
- Wins additional $35 million multi-year contract with Daimler Chrysler
- Opens a new global offshore delivery center in Thailand.
- Acquires CEDIS Mechanical Engineering GmbH of Germany further strengthening the European client base.
- Achieves consolidated revenue of $100 Million.
- Ranks No. 2 in Engineering Services Outsourcing firms in India by DATAQUEST.
- Achieves consolidated revenue of $200 Million.
- Forms joint venture with Hindustan Aeronautics, Asia’s premier aero structures manufacturer, for E&D of aero structures.
- Wins $120 Million multi-year contract from Jaguar Land Rover.
- Surpasses 1,000 employees.
- 15 Tata Technologies engineers file (on behalf of Tata Motors) as inventors in patent applications for the Tata Nano, the world’s most affordable production vehicle.
- Globally rebrands as Tata Technologies.
- Showcases the engineering and design of the Tata Nano to the North American automotive industry by way of Better Innovation tour.
- Surpasses 4,000 employees.
- Launches VPD Group to position full vehicle platform development capabilities.
- Secures private equity funding of $30 Million through Alpha TC Holdings Pte. Ltd. & Tata Capital.
- Adds new offshore delivery centers in Bangalore and Pune.
- Launches electric MObility (eMO) vehicle at the North American International Auto Show to showcase the company’s full vehicle program capabilities.
- Ranks in Fortune India 300 for the first time.
- Achieves $300 Million in consolidated revenue with 5000+ engineering professionals.
- Announces One to Win goal of $1 Billion by 2018.
- Acquires Cambric Corporation adding Romanian delivery centers and expanding industrial machinery engineering capabilities.
- Achieves consolidated revenue of $350 Million.
- Opens office in China.
- Achieves consolidated revenue of $395 Million.
- Surpasses 7,000 employees.
- Warren Harris is announced as Chief Executive Officer and new Managing Director.
- Signs a multi-year contract with SAESL.
- Achieves $424 Million in consolidated revenue with 7800+ engineering professionals.
- Breaks ground on new European headquarters in Leamington.
- Opens new delivery centers in Sweden and Paris.
- Acquires Escenda Engineering AB in Sweden.
- Opening of new European Headquarters, European Innovation & Development Centre (EIDC) in Warwick, UK.
- Wins multi-year $30 Million contract with Japanese EV manufacturer.
- Launches “Engineering a Better World”, with new Vision, Mission and Values.
- Tata Technologies positions itself as an industry leader in ZinnovZones ER&D 2019.
- Grows to 9,363 passionate professionals.
- Achieves $421 million in Sales Revenue.
- Tata Technologies is identified as an industry leader in ZinnovZones ER&D 2021.
- Wins Frost & Sullivan company of the year award 2020.
- Achieves $321.5 million in sales revenue for FY2021.