Design, simulate, and manufacture better products. Make smarter decisions earlier in the development process and keep everyone aligned no matter how global your product teams are. Siemens NX CAD, CAE, and CAM solutions create a unified design and manufacturing environment that adapts to your needs and user experience levels.
NX is the industry’s most integrated product design, engineering, and manufacturing solution, and because your industry is always changing, so is NX; its open environment and Siemens’ unique Synchronous Technology are continuously refining and streamlining processes in lockstep with industry trends. Flexible, efficient, and fast – just like a modern product design team should be.
Fully integrated product design, engineering, and manufacturing solutions
Introduce more products to the market, faster
Overview Brochure NX MACH Design Solutions
Give your design teams the freedom to use the most productive approach for the task at hand.
- Select wireframe, surface, solid parametric or direct modeling techniques with seamless interchange.
- Create and edit geometry with unparalleled speed and ease, even using models created on other CAD systems.
- Work interactively in the full assembly context, even with the most complex models. Assembly navigation, multi-CAD mockup, interference analysis, path planning and other engineering tools accelerate assembly design and improve quality.
- Utilize process-specific modeling tools that outperform general purpose CAD for sheet metal design, weld design and electrical and mechanical routing.
- Quickly create templates from existing models and easily re-use them for new designs. Templates can also include simulation, drafting, validation and other engineering best practices.
NX CAE is now part of Simcenter! Click here to learn more about the Simcenter portfolio.
With its wide range of capability and flexibility, NX CAM for manufacturing lets even most demanding jobs be completed easily.
- Rapidly prepare 3D part models, even third-party ones; directly edit the model and prepare it for NC programming with NX CAM’s Synchronous Technology, then use its specialized CAD functions to analyze your part.
- Leverage the master model concept to facilitate concurrent design and NC programming by linking all functions (such as CAM and CMM) back to the single model definition of your part.
- Enjoy one of the most powerful sets of CAD functions available on the market today for modeling, assemblies, and drafting.