Help consumers make the best buying decisions with smart 3D space planning solutions. 3DVIA Store lets retailers design, test, and optimize different store concepts. 3DVIA Home provides home improvement professionals with a cloud-based, omnichannel space planning solution. 3DVIA gives consumers a powerful way to design and plan home projects with a social component, working from originals or with a community library of thousands of existing objects.
• 3D Space Planning for Enterprise Consumers: Inspire and impress your online visitors with an engaging 3D space planning experience while turning them into targetable sales leads. Customers in the information age do most of their research before they ever speak to a representative – provide them with a fun, engaging experience to ensure that when they’re ready to talk, they talk to you. Differentiate high-quality leads from casual users by their activity levels and prioritize them accordingly. And because your customers will already have design projects and preferences set up when you connect with them, you can spend less time gathering project details and more time refining, assisting, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• 3D Space Planning for Stores: Properly and effectively allocating retail space are critical success factors. 3DVIA Store provides a cloud-based 3D space planning solution to visualize, test, and implement design concepts and point of sales merchandising plans. 3DVIA Store fits within existing workflows, and because it’s cloud-based, implementation time is fast and operational costs are low. And because 3DVIA Store provides an accurate, 3D virtual representation of the store, you save costs by reducing the need for physical mock-ups.
• 3D Space Planning for Consumers: Create your home in 3D by importing plans, using existing projects, or developing your own designs. Select from a vast library of furniture designs, colors, materials, and textures, matching element size to your existing home furnishings (or your future new ones). You can even adjust the time and date to simulate seasonal sunlight changes for added design realism. Share your projects with friends, family, or our HomeByMe project community for expert feedback.
• 3D Content Sharing: Browse through the 3DVIA Content Warehouse to leverage a combined 85,000 free user-contributed and premium models, and add your own models to the library – or store them privately on the cloud. Manage and share your digital assets on any internet-enabled device, customizing access and visibility as needed. Add an extra sizzle to your latest promotion by embedding 3D models into your blog, company website, or Facebook page.
• Technical Communication: CATIA Composer adds a new dimension to your product communications. Repurpose existing 3D design data in your product deliverables, including technical illustrations, documentation, animations, and 3D interactive experiences. It’s eas to learn and an ideal complement to Microsoft Office, PDF, and HTML content delivery tools your team likely already knows and uses.