To perform in the marketplace, automotive companies must deliver products to customers on time and as per their requirements. This young American EV startup wanted to manufacture and deliver multiple variants on time and collaborated with Tata Technologies to set up a scalable enterprise architecture that aligned the entire organization and ensured higher efficiency.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improving prediction accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
With 150+ facilities and R&D centers spread across the world, this global Tier 1 wanted to create a high-performance digital network that enabled collaboration between teams and helped them engineer competitive products. Tata Technologies leveraged its manufacturing domain knowledge to migrate legacy systems into a high-performance environment.
The customer is a UK-based automotive company globally recognized for their lightweight and fine handling characteristics. As part of their expansion plan, the customer also has an engineering services company offering engineering consultation on chassis and vehicle dynamics, lightweight design, and overall aerodynamic efficiency.
To deliver profitable products, companies are improving manufacturing efficiency. This customer, a UK-based global automaker, wanted real-time visibility of asset utilization. Tata Technologies leveraged its accelerators to implement a solution that could collect and monitor real-time data across the plant, enabling high performance, better quality, and enhanced utilization.