The future is electric, and car manufacturers are developing innovative hybrid and electric vehicles. This Sweden-based automaker pioneered a new approach when it created a luxury plug-in hybrid sports car based on aluminum fibre and we were in the driving seat to help it engineer the entire vehicle leveraging its turn-key product development capabilities.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
Consumers are looking for connected autonomous vehicles that deliver a great experience, and this South-East Asian car manufacturer was keen to launch its first connected vehicle in the global market faster than its competitors. Tata Technologies leveraged its connected car capabilities to implement over-the-air update (OTA) architecture in a challenging timeframe.
Car companies are focused on launching new products faster and at an optimal cost to deliver more value. This UK-based OEM had set very promising targets for itself to transform the future of modern luxury vehicles. Tata Technologies stepped in as a strategic Engineering Services Provider (ESP) to help it achieve its engineering goals for special vehicle programs.
The customer is the world’s leading and best-in-class aero engine and component repair provider, with a diversified portfolio. The company has expanded and innovated its way to prominence by becoming the MRO operator of choice for some of the biggest names in the aviation world.
Over the years, the customer has earned its reputation as America’s leading manufacturer of lowest-cost buses that are easy to maintain and operate. The manufacturer wanted to add electric buses to its portfolio to stay ahead in the competition while keeping design and development low.