India’s leading integrated power company did not let the pandemic stall their customer care services. In fact, they transformed the process and made it better. Their 12 million+ customers across the country were delighted with the response.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improving prediction accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
A leading Indian automaker (subsidiary of a leading Korean car manufacturer) was looking to make inroads in India with a vision to win the hearts of the young car buyers with its futuristic products and dynamic designs inspired by India. While the automaker has revolutionized the Indian automobile industry with its sharp designs, they were looking to cater to the digital customers of today and provide exciting and inspiring experiences that go beyond expectations.
As one of the biggest auto markets, India is a rich territory for this customer, a Japanese automotive manufacturer. The customer wanted to respond quickly to demand with a dealer management system that’s built to scale. Tata Technologies implemented a scalable dealer management system that allowed it to expand its reach and win market share.