Over the years, the customer has earned its reputation as America’s leading manufacturer of lowest-cost buses that are easy to maintain and operate. The manufacturer wanted to add electric buses to its portfolio to stay ahead in the competition while keeping design and development low.
Discover how we delivered better outcomes and helped our customers win in the marketplace.
- Add filter Develop more competitive products and solutions
- Add filter Enable the electrification of your product portfolio
- Add filter Improve product development process
- Add filter Enable end-to-end visibility across the product lifecycle
- Add filter Improving prediction accuracy
- Add filter Improve customer experience
- Add filter Integrate disparate, legacy systems
- Add filter Improve product quality
- Add filter Optimize product development costs
- Add filter Re-skill workforce in new skillsets
- Add filter Reduce product time to market
The customer is the world’s second-most geographically diversified steel producer. Their operations are fully integrated – from mining to the manufacturing and marketing of finished products. For a new manufacturing plant, the customer wanted to minimize construction costs and reduce the manufacturing errors – even before the plant was built.