|Key Account Manager (PLM)|
Position Reports To: VP Automotive, Europe
LOB: Sales, Europe
Location: EIDC, Warwick
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Key Account Manager is responsible for day to day PLM sales activities within Flagship/Key accounts. A Key Account Manager is responsible for developing new opportunities within these accounts and work collaboratively with delivery engagement/program managers to help farm these accounts.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Revenue growth within the account
• Value creation in terms of acquiring new deals and the Customer Satisfaction score
• All described sales activities must be documented and maintained daily in the corporate CRM
• Must continually monitor pipeline movement, add new opportunities to the pipeline and maintain the offshore opportunities at or above target level
• Must maintain a Key Account Planning document with regular updates. The development plan must be created and maintained within the corporate intranet
• Greater than 95% adherence to forecasts
• 360 Business review: Forecast, Financial results, Services, Resource Planning, Debt Review, Cash Collection and Action Plan.
• Thorough understanding of PLM Programme delivery requirements
• Experience of selling PLM etc. transformation deals
• Knowledge of PLM/IT outsourcing
• Knowledge of current JLR Product Creation & Delivery System
• Knowledge of JLR PLM Strategy
• Probe: Ability to uncover pertinent information and underlying concerns and motivations in order to successfully position our offering
• Ability to communicate effectively within client at all levels
• Ability to lead the resolution of business issues as they arise.
• Ability to demonstrate financial acumen with customer: Negotiation skills
• Track record of multi-million $ programme nomination successes
• Tata Technologies internal proposal generation process and approval.
• Execution Excellence: Plans, executes and improves work processes to ensure achievement of business goals. – Proficient
• Drive for Results: Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals. – Expert
• Lead Courageously: Takes personal and organizational risks to do what is right and achieve organizational success and supports others who do so. – Proficient
• Developing and Managing Relationships: Develops and maintains constructive, open and honest relationships with others. – Expert
• Business Acumen: Applies appropriate strategic logic to decisions and initiatives in one’s area. – Expert
• Display Global Perspective: Establishes and promotes effective business operations across multiple countries and/or regions and coordinates appropriately with the broader global business. – Proficient