Global air travel is poised to grow considerably in the next few years and expand the addressable market for airlines and their partners. While innovation in business and operating models evolve at a rapid pace, product innovation needs to gather exponential momentum for airlines to win the battle against high operating costs.
|“At the HAL - Composite Manufacturing Division, we work on cutting edge composite technologies and aggressive timelines, which needs every person to be not just responsible, but also passionate and knowledgeable. We were facing a ramp-up lag in our Tool Design Group when Tata HAL Technologies stepped in. Their team not only displayed the requisite expertise, but also got completely integrated into the CMD group. It brought us the much needed timeliness and value-add to the Tool Design Group.”
- V. Sadagopan, General Manager, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
"We have been excited by the engineering results (the level of quality of the engineering done in such a short time, starting from scratch), but moreover the cooperation and the team spirit felt, during this JCDP engagement with Tata HAL Technologies, has been beyond our most optimistic imagination."
- Antonio Maglione, Chief Technical Officer, Piaggio Aero Industries
Tata Technologies combines a global network of innovation experts, program managers and highly skilled engineers for aircraft engineering & design solutions. This network leverages a matured and proven global engineering engagement model to deliver on fast and optimized design processes, quicker material selection, design integration, design for manufacturability and automated knowledge capture and dissemination techniques.
With more than 6,000 engineers spread across 25 countries, Tata Technologies currently works with 12 of the Top 15 Aerospace OEMs and over 100 companies across the global aerospace supply chain. Tata Technologies offers a unique blend of local expertise integrated with delivery centers in Detroit (USA), Coventry (UK), Pune (India), Bangalore (India), Stuttgart (Germany), and Bangkok (Thailand). The international headquarters is located in Singapore.
Tata HAL Technologies Ltd. - A strategic JV between Tata Technologies and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) - is a Center of Excellence addressing the entire virtual value chain for Aerostructures & related Aerosystems. Based in Bangalore, the Aerospace hub of India, the JV has delivered cutting edge Engineering, Design, Optimisation and Manufacturing solutions for major Aerospace OEMs and Tier-1s in North America and Europe, both, civil and military, fixed and rotary wing, in addition to indigenous HAL programs.
- Enterprise IT
- Aero Structures – Concept and Detailed Design, Engineering Analyses, Optimisation, Value engineering & Manufacturing Engineering for Aerostructural components and assemblies
- Aero Interiors – Concept Design to Manufacturing Engineering for First, Business and Economy Seats; Design Engineering and Validation for Galleys, Monuments and other interior components
- Aero Systems – Design, Systems Integration and Validation for Fuel, Air, Electrical, Avionics and Hydraulic Systems for Fixed Wing and Rotorcraft
- Manufacturing Engineering – Methods engineering, Design and Physical tooling for Aerostructural parts and assemblies, GHE & GSE, Manufacturing Process optimization and Transformation
- Aftermarket Services – In-service Engineering for Landing Gear Concessions Processing, Fault Diagnostics, Safety and Reliability, Reverse engineering In addition to our comprehensive engineering & design services, we support clients with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) & Enterprise IT solutions to effectively manage product development and the complete manufacturing ecosystem.
Tata Technologies Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services are focused on helping companies build better products, define better processes, and reduce costs along the way. We leverage two decades of PLM domain expertise, partnerships with industry-leading software providers, innovative training services and our understanding of the challenges specific to each of our aerospace clients.
|• PLM SCAN & 4D Process Consulting
||• Data Migration Services
| Knowledge Management Platform
||• Implementation Services
|• Product Data Management
||• Data Validation Services
|• Systems Integration
||• Application Development
Tata Technologies aligns ERP, CRM, Collaboration tools, MES, Advanced Analytics and other Enterprise IT Solutions to clients' business strategies helping create successful products, satisfied customers and enhanced profits. Our ERP service offerings span all phases of the manufacturing enterprise lifecycle from planning to implementation, customisation, development, testing and post implementation support. We focus on delivering business value for clients’ IT spends by leveraging our deep manufacturing domain expertise and understanding of business challenges.
|• Business Consulting
||• Applications & Operations Support
|• Implementation Services
||• Manufacturing Execution Systems
|• Testing & Validation Services
||• Support Services