Learning is vital to life regardless of what you do. And few experiences in life have the kind of impact that occurs at the moment of learning something new for the first time. The experience is personal. The realization is inspirational. The impact is positive, and it is empowering. i GET IT!
It’s not really difficult to understand why Ford, GM, GE, Jaguar Land Rover, United Technologies, Boeing, 3M and over 5,000 other companies have adopted i GET IT. With affordable annual subscriptions, any engineer can access over 4,000 courses containing simulated real-world projects, interactive quizzes and skills assessments.
They get it.
Lots of companies develop software applications and make them available commercially. With a view that life-long learners are better equipped to meet the business challenges of tomorrow,
Tata Technologies began the development of i GET IT a decade ago and has standardized on i GET IT as the internal corporate learning platform. The same learning technology that we sell, we also use throughout our company.
We get it.
Our clients get it and we get it. It’s easily accessible, easily tailored to fit your personal needs and always available online. Maybe you should get it too. Just-in-time learning today empowering your product design forever.
Tata Technologies’ i GET IT at www.myigetit.com.
i GET IT deploys the proven and patented Close Loop Knowledge Management, a metrics driven process that determines what knowledge is required for any given project or task, how best to deliver it, and how to assess its application.
Close Loop Knowledge Management
Step 1: Knowledge Acquisition - our ability to collect tacit and explicit forms of knowledge
Step 2: Knowledge Storage - our ability to secure this knowledge
Step 3: Knowledge Transfer - our ability to deliver this knowledge when and where it is needed
Step 4: Knowledge Validation - our ability to measure the effectiveness of the knowledge transfer
Step 5: Knowledge Certification - our ability to quantify the application of knowledge
Because i GET IT is a Web-based application, members can study at their convenience from anywhere in the world. This capability is especially useful when a company’s staff is globally dispersed. Other benefits include:
- One size fits all
- Huge selection
- Courseware is individualized
- Tools to track group and individual skill levels
- Access to forums, blogs, engineering tech tips, industry news, a leaderboard, and many other features
- Authoring tools to create custom content and custom courses
i GET IT Engineer
i GET IT Professional
- Free registration
- Community includes leaderboards, instant messaging, blogs, and forums
- Engineering tools and online calculators
- News, weather, stocks, and favorite sites
- Access tips and techniques (limited)
- Search (powered by Google)
- Personal preferences (favorites, groups, MyStats)
- Access to free learning content (limited)
- Access to Outfitter
Become a Member
- Annual subscription starting at $25
- Personal telemetry to chart personal progress
- Open access to tips and techniques
- Leaderboard recognition
- Personal transcript
- Access to learning content library by software type
- Personal knowledge customization
i GET IT clients include: