It's all in how you execute
You can have state-of-the-art technology and top-notch talent, but only by mastering the intricacies of better manufacturing execution will companies achieve the competitive advantages required in today’s market. The choice to compete on cost or innovation alone no longer exists. To really forge ahead, companies need to synchronize the execution of their discrete operations, attain higher visibility of overall operations, and retain larger control over critical processes in real time.
The Tata Technologies Manufacturing Automation and Control Systems (MACS) team really brings all of this together in the manufacturing execution practice. Our end-to-end Manufacturing Execution System (MES) customization and implementation services enable real-time production control; thorough data collection and reporting; and industry-leading manufacturing domain knowledge paired with advanced technology.
It's better manufacturing execution aimed at the heart of companies seeking better manufacturing performance.
Manufacturing execution systems close the gap between enterprise systems and a manufacturer's plant-floor control equipment. An effective MES solution enables high-level visibility and control into each of these areas:
Tata Technologies supports manufacturers in the end-to-end implementation of manufacturing execution systems (MES) applications. Our thorough approach involves:
- As-is study of machines, staff skill levels, and technology
- Benchmarking manufacturing process controls with global best-in-class companies
- Systems and requirements definition
- Pilot production
- Management goals regarding manufacturing challenges
- Solutions deployment including customization and configuration
- MES system rollout to all plants and lines
Tata Technologies manufacturing executions systems (MES) experts closely analyze each layer of our clients' specific manufacturing operations to develop solutions with benefits including:
- Scalable, customized MES solutions
- Benefits at a number of application and price points
- Mistake-proofing at assembly and production stages
- Drastic reductions in rejections
- Increase in down-the line-efficiencies
- Data collection to pinpoint product genealogy and support root-cause analysis
- Accurate and real-time feedback on inventory
- Tighter integration with supplier chains