Where human and machine intelligence come together
Sometimes in today’s manufacturing environment, high-value machines end up as islands with no connection to other systems and with no interaction or communication with the larger system. Organizations need across-the-lines communication to get a real time overview of connectivity between operations. As machines become more intelligent, a local supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system with an human-machine interface (HMI) is the solution for more efficient manufacturing.
Our approach to human-machine interface and SCADA projects considers enterprise-wide integration while enabling productivity and streamlining processes. Tata Technologies facilitates the interface between diverse devices and operating systems to create new areas of visibility and larger areas of seamless control.
Some of the details of our HMI practice:
- Our approach to HMI/SCADA/Robotics is platform independent and provides services across a number of platforms including Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley, and GE Fanuc.
- Tata Technologies takes up challenges on behalf of its clients - optimizing existing work flows through adapting perfect devices and products.
- We facilitate communications between diverse devices and operating systems to create new areas of visibility and larger areas of seamless control.
Our world-class services for enabling manufacturing automation may include:
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) programming and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) across a number of platforms including Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley, and GE Fanuc
- Working across three continents on multiple networks ranging from PROFIBUS to CANopen, and DeviceNet to Ethernet
- Industry-specific solutions for automotive, steel, oil and gas ancillaries, foundries and white goods industries
- Recreating sequence and program code from proprietary systems without documentation
- Enterprise-wide integration for increased productivity and streamlined processes
Tata Technologies clients who take advantage of our HMI/SCADA/Robotics services achieve these time- and cost-saving benefits:
- Higher control of throughputs and costs through automation and visibility devices for core processes
- Greater work organization and generation of workflow
- Focus on value-adding activities and elimination of waste