Better manufacturing and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integration
Enterprise Resource Planning integration is a daunting challenge for manufacturers today as they aim for ways to improve profitability while at the same time bringing innovative products to market that will enhance people’s lives. Trying to get a transaction based system like ERP to integrate in real time with event-based shop floor control systems poses one of the chief obstacles to efficient production. Often ERP solutions are spread across a multitude of products that aren’t synchronized with other systems down the manufacturing line.
At Tata Technologies our goal is to really be that company that you rely on to get it right and to do it better. We strive to set the bar high, to think harder, work smarter, and find those solutions that will really make a difference for you and for the people that are going to benefit from the products that you manufacture. Our approach to ERP integration leverages a 15 year practice in ERP with over 20 years in the manufacturing domain.
|Best-in-class manufacturing setups across the globe incorporate a layered approach involving integration of:
Intelligent integration of these diverse systems optimizes workflow, routing planning, and scheduling.
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
The Tata Technologies comprehensive approach to ERP integration includes:
- SAP end-to-end implementation
- Industry solutions (IS-Auto, IS-Utilities, etc.)
- Business process design and blueprint development
- SAP upgrades and template rollouts
- Master data planning and migration
- NetWeaver stack deployment
- SWAT team assistance with point solutions
Tata Technologies works with companies to achieve the full benefits of joining enterprise and manufacturing functions, including:
- Seamless data transfer between manufacturing operations and ERP systems
- Realistic dashboard on key performance indicators through ERP
- Tighter integration with supply chains
- Closer enforcement of standards, design change notes, and production plans through a single platform