Setting the standard for better manufacturing
Modern manufacturers are ever more pressed to comply with a host of operational parameters requiring compliance - international business requirements, faster time to market, unpredictable customer demands. These elements are stretching the fabric of technology to generate more and more flexibility, at greater speeds, and higher accuracies.
At the same time, the increasing demand for customer protection, energy challenges, and ergonomics, has generated a new awareness of the necessity and importance of compliance in manufacturing operations. The drive is to minimize the costs associated with technology adaptation and optimize costs through scalability and faster adaptability.
Read Business Weeks's Ten Reasons to Automate Manufacturing Compliance and then contact us to set up your compliance system.
|Effective manufacturing compliance services involve:
- Creation of standards by mapping legacy and contemporary processes, technologies, and work processes
- Coordination of product information, technology and machine requirements, safety procedures, and standards across geographies and industries
- Making standards available across the organization, and in easily understood formats
- Close coordination between auditing and consulting agencies, users, and vendors
Tata Technologies provides world-class standards and controls solutions in the following areas:
- Documentation standards
- Safety and protection standards
- Controls and software standards
- Hardware standards
- Creation of standards supports competitive and world-class manufacturing
- Faster setup times for green field projects
- Substantial cost savings through effective use of standards
- Compliance from vendors translates into lower inventories, faster learning curves, and planned upgrades of competencies and skills