|Our engineers have experience with all current major CAD systems including:
Better yet, we offer expertise in CAD functions that include:
- CATIA V4/V5/V6
- SDRC I-DEAS
- Class A and advanced surfacing
- Packaging and feasibility
- Solid modeling
- Template and parametrics
- Kinematics and mechanisms
- E3D electrical
- Generative Surface Modeling (GSM)
- 3D digital mock-ups and amp
- 2D drawings
- Part and assembly design
Our product design engineers leverage years of domain expertise and knowledge of cutting-edge technology to provide these solutions:
Creation of 2D and 3D digital concept models
From concept to cutting a prove-out milled mock-up to model surface analysis
Computer-aided industrial design (CAID) to refine product appearance
Identifying target product segments and analyzing current product design trends
Includes feasibility studies, conceptualization including 2D sketches and renderings
Color and trim design
Based on market trends and design developments
2D/3D modeling, digital prototyping, layout, drawing, drafting, and detailing
We offer translation and connectivity services that combine our secured IT environments with our global communications tools and our CAD expertise. Our translation and connectivity services include data translations and single or batch models, not only between internal versions of the software, but also between the various domain CAD systems.
Since 1995, Tata Technologies has dramatically reduced design and manufacture times with our Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE) solutions. We leverage 2 custom-developed KBE software applications, KNEXT and VENUS, to design systems for storing and organizing product knowledge - enabling businesses to automate more processes and reuse design information. Our KBE services include:
- Analysis of product development processes.
- Installation, customization, and configuration of KNEXT and VENUS.
- Implementation of KBE applications that accept data in various formats including CAD data, spreadsheets, databases, and legacy programs.
- Product data entry into the KBE system.
- Demonstration of how to access and reuse data.
- User training to demonstrate rule writing and generative model design.
- 24/7 support from our global HelpDesk.
The Tata Technologies Embedded and Electrical practice has a long association engaging world class clients with end-to-end services surrounding hardware, software, firmware, testing, maintenance and upgrade related activities. We’ve helped to develop embedded components for automotive electronics systems and embedded products including body control modules, rapid bus transit systems, vehicle tracking systems, and welding control systems. Our services at a glance:
For more information, take a look at our embedded and electrical services: Click Here
- Product design
- Wiring harness
- Electro-Magnetic Interference/Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC)
60-70% of the product lifecycle time is spent on the design and manufacturing of tooling. At Tata Technologies we use cutting-edge best practices, the latest software and state-of-the-art hardware to deliver quality services to our clients in the shortest possible time. We have more than 3,000 man-hours of experience designing and manufacturing tooling.
Our domain expertise encompasses tool design; sheet-metal dies, sheet-metal fixtures, foundry equipment, plastic moulds, forgings, soft tooling and our software capabilities include:
- DEFORM2D/3D SERVICE AREA
Tata Technologies has the largest workforce in India devoted solely to the Digital Manufacturing domain. From planning to layout to simulation to implementation, Tata Technologies is the only company in India today providing the complete range of digital manufacturing solutions:
For more information visit the Digital Manufacturing section of our Website.
- Process Planning
- Plant Layout
- Factory/Material Flow Simulation
- Human Simulation
- Robotic Simulation
Tata Technologies differentiates itself in the current market by leveraging High Performance Computing (HPC) with the world’s fastest commercially available supercomputer.
Check out our Analysis/Simulation pages.
- Model meshing
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Static and dynamic
- Linear and nonlinear
- Occupant safety
- Mold flow
- Structural analysis
- Full crash simulation
For companies requiring world-class improvements in program timing, process development, knowledge capture, go-to-market innovations, design distinction, product quality and cost savings – Tata Technologies takes the better approach:
- A global team that includes a full time onsite liaison team
- Partnership with Dassault Systèmes for V6 CATIA/ENOVIA solutions
- Engagement of third party vendors in styling, benchmarking and manufacturing
- Milestone definitions to increase quality and support accelerated timeframes
- A development community united via a dedicated knowledge based engineering department
- Complete single source program management
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Product engineering